Who Was The Man Of The Series In The Recently Concluded Test Series Between India And Australia?
Answer 1 – Pat Cummins
Question 2. UNGA Celebrated The First Ever International Day Of ______ _________ On 27 December 2020. Fill In The Blanks
Answer 2 – Epidemic Preparedness
Question 3. Which Is The First Private Company In India To Successfully Test Launch A Homegrown Rocket Engine?
Answer 3 – Skyroot Aerospace
Question 4. Which Popular Medium Sized Dog Breed Is This?
Answer 4 – Golden Retriever
Question 5. Name This Video Game Character Created By Nintendo.
Answer 5 – Mario
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 6 February 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 4 February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.