Which Amazon program offers handlooms and handicrafts made by Indian artisans?
Answer 1 – Amazon Karigar
Question 2 – Which of the following crafts could you spot in the video?
Answer 2 – All of the above
Question 3 – Which place in India is famous for Blue Art Pottery?
Answer 3 – Jaipur
Question 4 – Which of the following is not a Handloom weave?
Answer 4 – Blue Pottery
Question 5 – Which of the following is a handmade décor item?
Answer 5 – Dhokra Figurine
How To Play Amazon Karigar Handicrafts Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Karigar Handicrafts Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20,000
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Karigar Handicrafts Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 23 January 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 22 February 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 100 (Hundred) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.