Valentine’s Day celebrated on 14th February is also know as?
Answer 1 – Saint Valentine’s Day
Question 2 – Which Shakespeare play is cult romantic comedy 10 Things I Hate About You based on?
Answer 2 – Taming of the shrew
Question 3 – Which Roman god was either depicted as a plump cherub with a bow and arrow, or as a handsome teenager?
Answer 3 – Cupid
Question 4 – In Japan, what do women give men on Valentine’s Day?
Answer 4 – Chocolates
Question 5 – Which symbol does New York’s Empire State Building illuminate on every Valentine’s Day?
Answer 5 – Heart
How To Play Amazon Valentine’s Edition Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Valentine’s Edition Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.50,000
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Valentine’s Edition Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 23 January 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 22 February 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 100 (Hundred) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.