The Vice President of India is also the chairperson of what?
Answer 1 – Rajya Sabha
Question 2 – If you are standing facing the rising sun, what is the direction to your left?
Answer 2 – North
Question 3 – Which sultan of Delhi was born as Fakhr Malik Jauna Khan?
Answer 3 – Muhammad bin Tughluq
Question 4 – In 2018, which country created a Blue Bond to raise money for maritime protection?
Answer 4 – Seychelles
Question 5 – The emblem of which state has a Mithun bison and the word ‘Unity’ inscribed?
Answer 5 – Nagaland
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Date||4 March 2021|
|Winning Prize||Gems & Flipkart Voucher|
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. First of all download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store.
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games tab and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher