Table of Contents
The famous Holi song ‘Balam Pichkari’ is from which Hindi film?
Question 1 – The famous Holi song ‘Balam Pichkari’ is from which Hindi film?
Answer 1 – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Question 2 – In which state would you find this local celebration of Holi?
Answer 2 – Uttar Pradesh
Question 3 – With which religion would you associate the three-day long festival Hola Mohalla?
Answer 3 – Sikhism
Question 4 – In which state of India is the festival of colours Yaosang played by Meitei people?
Answer 4 – Manipur
Question 5 – The lyrics of the holi song ‘Rang Barse Bhige Chunar Wali’ are based on traditional bhajan by
Answer 5 – Mirabai
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Date||27 March 2021|
|Winning Prize||Gems & Flipkart Voucher|
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. First of all download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store.
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games tab and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher