The character shown in the image said the dialogue ‘Darr Ki Dikkat Yehi Hain Ke Wo Kabhi bhi khatam Ho Sakta Hain’ . Identify the character.
Answer : Kaleen Bhaiyya
Question 2. Which of these actors has the same surname in the series ‘Mirzapur’ as he does in real life?
Answer : Pankaj Tripathi
Question 3. How many eggs does Guddu Bhaiyya eat in Season 1?
Answer : 50
Question 4. Based on the video, which of these is written on the number plate of a car driven by Munna, in the video?
Answer : King of Mirzapur
Question 5. In this video, Guddu is shown training whom to shoot?
Answer : Golu
Question 6. In the video Munna says, ’Hum ek naya niyam bana rahe hai, ke Mirzapur ke gaddi pe baithne wala ___________ ’ Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Koi bhi niyam badal sakta hai
How To Play Amazon Mirzapur Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Mirzapur Quiz and click on it.
4. Give the correct answers of five question.
5. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Mirzapur Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 05 October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).