Pondicherry, Mahe, Yanam and Karaikal were colonies of which European country?
Answer 1 – France
Question 2 – Which primate’s new species, Tapanuli, was described as a distinct species in 2017?
Answer 2 – Orangutan
Question 3 – Which Nobel laureate is called ‘the father of green revolution’?
Answer 3 – Norman Borlaug
Question 4 – The famous Chakhesang shawls are made in which northeastern state?
Answer 4 – Nagaland
Question 5 – In which city was the religious organisation ISKCON founded?
Answer 5 – New York City
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Date||7 March 2021|
|Winning Prize||Gems & Flipkart Voucher|
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. First of all download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store.
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games tab and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher