Table of Contents
Oyo Quiz Answer Today
Oyo Q Quiz Answer, 28 January 2020 OYO Quiz Answer Today,Today OYO Quiz Answer, OYO Quiz 28 January 2020 Answer, OYO Quiz Answer January, Oyo Quizzes Answer, 28 January Quiz Win Free Paytm Cash – Hi Quiz Players!! Are you finding oyo quiz answer then you visit right place here you will get oyo quiz answer at 10:01 PM .I Hope You Are Enjoying Our Daily Amazon Quiz Answer and OYO Q Quiz Answer Chance To Win Free Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dots and iPhone X.
OYO Quiz Details:-
OYO Quiz Date : 28 January 2020
OYO Quiz Time : Every day 10 PM
OYO Quiz Winner Prize : Paytm Cash , iPhone X and many other Prizes.
How To Play OYO Quiz And Chance To Win Free Cash
1. At First Download OYO Apps
2. Now, Login To OYO apps With Your Mobile Number.
3. After Login To Scroll Down On Oyo Homepage and Click On OYO Quiz Banner.
4. Now, Click On “Play Now” and Select 1 option then click to submit button.
5. Shake Your Phone And Claim Your Reward. ( If Your Answer Correct You will get Reward)
Oyo Quiz 28 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Oyo Quiz 26 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Rashtrapati Bhawan
Oyo Quiz 22 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Rajendra Prasad
When India became a republic in 1950, Dr. Rajendra Prasad was elected its first president by the Constituent Assembly. Following the general election of 1951, he was elected President by the electoral college of the first Parliament of India and its state legislatures.
Oyo Quiz 17 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma won the ‘2019 ODI Cricketer of the Year’ award. He became the first batsman to score 5 centuries in a single edition of an ODI World Cup and finished the year with 7 international centuries.
Oyo Quiz 15 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : 15 January
Army Day is celebrated on 15 January every year in India, in recognition of Field Marshal K M. Cariappa’s taking over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from General Sir Francis Butcher, the last British Commander-in-Chief of India, on 15 January 1949.
Terms and Conditions Of OYO Quiz Answer :
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
2. Winners of the Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
3. Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
4. Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with OYO.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the OYO APP.
6. Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.