Table of Contents
Oyo Quiz Answer Today
Oyo Q Quiz Answer, 14 January 2020 OYO Quiz Answer Today,Today OYO Quiz Answer, OYO Quiz 14 January 2020 Answer, OYO Quiz Answer January, 14 January Quiz Win Free Paytm Cash – Hi Quiz Players!! Are you finding oyo quiz answer then you visit right place here you will get oyo quiz answer at 10:01 PM .I Hope You Are Enjoying Our Daily Amazon Quiz Answer and OYO Q Quiz Answer Chance To Win Free Paytm Cash and Amazon Echo Dots.
OYO Quiz Details:-
OYO Quiz Date : 14 January 2020
OYO Quiz Time : Every day 10 PM
OYO Quiz Winner Prize : Paytm Cash , Amazon Echo Dots and many other Prizes.
How To Play OYO Quiz And Chance To Win Free Cash
1. At First Download OYO Apps
2. Now, Login To OYO apps With Your Mobile Number.
3. After Login To Scroll Down On Oyo Homepage and Click On OYO Quiz Banner.
4. Now, Click On “Play Now” and Select 1 option then click to submit button.
5. Shake Your Phone And Claim Your Reward. ( If Your Answer Correct You will get Reward)
Oyo Quiz 14 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Hyderabad
The Buddha Statue of Hyderabad is the world’s tallest monolith of Gautama Buddha, erected on Gibraltar rock in the middle of Hussain Sagar Lake in the city.
Oyo Quiz 13 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Delhi
Khari Baoli, a street in Delhi is Asia’s largest wholesale spice market.
Oyo Quiz 12 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : 7
>Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh is spread across 7 hills in the northwest Himalayas among lush valleys and forests of oak, rhododendron and pine.
Oyo Quiz 11 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Andaman and Nicobar Islands
In India, Leatherback turtles nest mainly in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Leatherback turtles are the largest of living sea turtles, growing up to 2 metres and weighing as much as 900 kgs.
Oyo Quiz 10 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Mawsynram
>The village Mawsynram which is situated in Meghalaya is the wettest place on Earth. It experiences an annual rainfall of 11,872 millimetres.
Oyo Quiz 9 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Answer : Wagah Border
The Wagah Border is a border between India and Pakistan and is referred to as the ‘Berlin Wall of Asia’. It is famous for the ‘Lowering of Flags’ ceremony that is attended by thousands of visitors on both sides daily.
Oyo Quiz 7 January Answer Today 2020 | Win Paytm Cash
Kumbhalgarh Fort, located in Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan is a 15th-century hilltop fort surrounded by a 22-mile protective perimeter which is popularly known as ‘The Great Wall of India.’
Oyo Quiz 6 January Answer Today 2020
Answer : Mumbai
Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra is called the ‘City of Dreams’ or ‘Mayanagri.’
Oyo Quiz 5 January Answer Today 2020
Answer : Pune
Pune is known as the ‘Queen of the Deccan’. The city is also called the ‘Oxford of the East.’
Oyo Quiz 4 January Answer Today 2020
Answer : Chennai
Marina Beach is a natural urban beach in Chennai which runs for a distance of 6.0 km making it the longest natural beach in the country.
Oyo Quiz 3 January Answer Today 2020
The Husainabad Clock Tower in Lucknow is the tallest clock towers in India. Built in the year 1881, it was modelled after the Big Ben clock tower in London.
Oyo Quiz 2 January Answer Today 2020
Agra is the largest footwear manufacturing hub in India and is also one of the major footwear export centers of the country.
Terms and Conditions Of OYO Quiz Answer :
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
2. Winners of the Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
3. Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
4. Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with OYO.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the OYO APP.
6. Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.