Table of Contents
OYO Quiz Details:-
OYO Quiz Date : 5 January 2020
OYO Quiz Time : Every day 10 PM
OYO Quiz Winner Prize : Paytm Cash , Amazon Echo Dots and many other Prizes.
How To Play OYO Quiz And Chance To Win Free Cash
1. At First Download OYO Apps
2. Now, Login To OYO apps With Your Mobile Number.
3. After Login To Scroll Down On Oyo Homepage and Click On OYO Quiz Banner.
4. Now, Click On “Play Now” and Select 1 option then click to submit button.
5. Shake Your Phone And Claim Your Reward. ( If Your Answer Correct You will get Reward)
Oyo Quiz 5 January Answer Today 2020
Answer : Pune
Pune is known as the ‘Queen of the Deccan’. The city is also called the ‘Oxford of the East.’
Oyo Quiz 4 January Answer Today 2020
Answer : Chennai
Marina Beach is a natural urban beach in Chennai which runs for a distance of 6.0 km making it the longest natural beach in the country.
Oyo Quiz 3 January Answer Today 2020
The Husainabad Clock Tower in Lucknow is the tallest clock towers in India. Built in the year 1881, it was modelled after the Big Ben clock tower in London.
Oyo Quiz 2 January Answer Today 2020
Agra is the largest footwear manufacturing hub in India and is also one of the major footwear export centers of the country.
Terms and Conditions Of OYO Quiz Answer :
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
2. Winners of the Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
3. Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
4. Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with OYO.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the OYO APP.
6. Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.
7. The amount would be transferred within seven days.
8. Following users will not be eligible for Paytm Cash:
– Non KYC verified Paytm accounts. This restriction is as per the RBI guidelines.
– Users who have exceeded Paytm monthly wallet limit.