Amazon The May Quiz Answers – Win Rs.7500
1. Name the first Indian feature film that made its public debut at Bombay’s Coronation Theater in May 1913?
Answer– Raja Harischandra
2. On May 23 in 1984, who became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
Answer – Bachendri Pal
3. In May 1994, who became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title?
Answer – Sushmita Sen
4. What was the assigned code name of India’s first successful nuclear bomb test on 18 May 1974?
Answer – Smiling Buddha
5. After spending 27 years in prison, who among the following became the president of his country on May 9, 1994?
Answer – Nelson Mandela
Terms And Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 12 May 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 12 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.7,500 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.