Hello, friends welcome to another Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers. You will get the answer to all the Quiz on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
Table of Contents
Google Pay Fan Wall 5th November 2021 Quiz All Answers
- Answer 1 – When the result of the match is a tie or In case of tie
- Answer 2 – London
- Answer 3 – Boxing ring or Gulab Jamun
- Question 4:
- Answer 4 – 4
- Answer 5 – Red chilli powder
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Quiz Shadad
Also, Read- Amazon iQOO Z5 Quiz Answers Win Rs.10,000
Amazon Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers 5th November 2021 Today
Question 1- A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Answer 1 – When the result of the match is a tie or In case of tie
Question 2: Lord’s cricket ground is situated in which of the following cities?
Answer 2 – London
Question 3: Which of these terms are NOT associated with cricket?
Answer 3 – Boxing ring or Gulab Jamun
What is the maximum number of overs a bowler can bowl in T-20 cricket?
Answer 4 – 4
Question 5: Which of the following is NOT used to make Rangoli in India?
Answer 5 – Red chilli powder
Amazon Others Quiz Answers
Google Fan Wall Quiz Answers 4th November 2021
- Answer 1 – Talking to the Umpire
- Answer 2 – Make Rangoli
- Answer 3 – Cheesecake
- Answer 4 – Row of Lights
- Answer 5 – Once
How to play Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz?
1. At first download the Google Pay app here.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. After login into the Google Pay app, you will see the join fan wall offer on the Google Pay homepage and click on it, otherwise scroll down and you will get the Fan Wall option in the Promotion section, click on it.
4. After clicking on Fan Wall option click on start Quiz
5. Give the correct answers of four questions, which is given above.
Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Game Rules
- Complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Fan Wall campaign by 14 Nov 2021, 11:59 PM IST to get a guaranteed scratch card worth 320-300 and a draw ticket that could earn you 300.
- You will collect a different Fan Wall item with each of your 6 payments.
- See ‘How to build your Fan Wall for restrictions for each action. Not valid payments on insurance premiums or Play Store recharge codes.
- The result of the draw ticket is available after 2pm IST on 16 Nov 2021.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card and 1 ticket for completing this campaign.
- There may be other opportunities to earn rewards – check the campaign page for the latest updates! Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Pay app to see all campaign features.