Table of Contents
Ekalavya was the cousin of which famous character in the Mahabharata?
Answer 1: Krishna
Question 2. Which lake in Sikkim is named after guru rinpoche, founder of Tibetan Buddhism?
Answer 2: Gurudongmar
Question 3. Helicopter services company Pawan Hans is owned by the Indian government and
Answer 3: ONGC
Question 4. Which company is the owner of the air purifier brand Blueair?
Answer 4: Unilever
Question 5. Which of these European countries borders only one country?
Answer 5: Denmark
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Date||11 February 2021|
|Winning Prize||Gems & Flipkart Voucher|
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. First of all download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store.
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games tab and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher.