Cornwall, chosen as the venue of the G7 summit 2021, is located in which country?
Answer 1 – UK
Question 2. Which of these is one of the costliest mushrooms in the world that grows in Jammu and Kashmir’s Doda district?
Answer 2 – Gucchi
Question 3. James Naismith, recently featured in a Google Doodle, was the inventor of which game?
Answer 3 – Basketball
Question 4. The mascot of which fast-food restaurant can we see in this picture?
Answer 4 – McDonald’s
Question 5. Who is being depicted on this US dollar bill?
Answer 5 – Benjamin Franklin
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 18 February 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 18 February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.