Table of Contents
As per few sources, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his wife in 1415?
Answer 1 – Valentine
Question 2 – For the first time in 34 years, the famous Surajkund Crafts Mela, held in which state has been cancelled?
Answer 2 – Haryana
Question 3 – Which of these organisations operating under the Ministry of Defence, celebrated its 45th raising day on February 1st, 2021?
Answer 3 – Indian Coast Guard
Question 4 – 12th February is celebrated as _______ day to observe the birth anniversary of the father of evolutionary biology. Fill in the blanks
Answer 4 – Darwin
Question 5 – National Science Day is observed on 28th February in India to commemorate the discovery of an effect named after which scientist?
Answer 5 – CV Raman
Question 6 – Tom Brady, a legendary American football player, created history by winning his 7th Superbowl. For which team did he win his 7th Superbowl?
Answer 6 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Question 7 – In February 2019, which of these Bollywood movies released that won a record 13 Filmfare Awards?
Answer 7 – Gully Boy
Question 8 – On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 year old ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer 8 – FW de Klerk
How To Play Amazon The February Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon The February Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20,000
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon The February Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 16 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 7th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 100 (Hundred) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.