Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Wildlife Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000.
How To Play Amazon World Wildlife Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon World Wildlife Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Canon EOS 80D
Amazon World Wildlife Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – The theme for World Wildlife Day 2021 is ‘Forests and __________ : Sustaining People and the Planet’ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 1 – Livelihoods
Question 2 – In which year did the United Nations General Assembly in its 68th session designate 3rd March as UN World Wildlife Day?
Answer 2 – 2013
Question 3 – 3rd March 1973 is the day of the signature of the CITES- the Convention on International Trade in _______ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 3 – Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
Question 4 – This is the national bird of which of these countries?
Answer 4 – Australia
Question 5 – Name this spectacular looking big cat
Answer 5 – Jaguar
Question 6 – This genus of large bats are known as Flying ____. Fill in the blanks
Answer 6 – Foxes
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Wildlife Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 26 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.