Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers of amazon pay later quiz and a chance to win a Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon World Music Day Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon World Music Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1- Who was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1999?
Answer 1 : Ravi Shankar
Question 2: Who won Padma Bhushan in the year 2010?
Answer 2 – A R Rahman
Question 3: Which Arijit Singh song features Rajkumar Rao and patralekha in the film citylights?
Answer 3 – Muskurane
Question 4: Which is the songs that launched Justin bieber to superstardom?
Answer 4 – Baby
Question 5: Which mathematical symbol is not the name of an Ed Sheeren’s album?
Answer 5 – Subtract
Question 6: What the is complete name of this famous singer- Taylor ___?
Answer 6 – Swift
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Music Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 17 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.