Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Maths Day Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.20,000
How To Play Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon World Maths Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20,000
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer 1 – Pi Day
Question 2 – An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2 – 3P
Question 3 – In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer 3 – John Nash
Question 4 – In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer 4 – Fields Medal
Question 5 – 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer 5 – Hardy and Ramanujan
Question 6 – .Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer 6 – Shakuntala Devi
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Maths Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.