Amazon World Health Quiz Answers, Amazon World Health Day Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon World Health Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon World Health Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win OnePlus 9
Amazon OnePlus 9 Series Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – Which of these is the theme of World Health Day 2021?
Answer 1 – Building a fairer, healthier world
Question 2 – The World Health Organization is looking for leaders for which of these objectives?
Answer 2 – All Of These
Question 3 – The inception of World Health Day can be traced back to the First Health Assembly in which year?
Answer 3 – 1948
Question 4 – The World Health Organization is currently headquartered in which country?
Answer 4 – Swizerland
Question 5 – On 31st December, 2020 the World Health Organization issued an EUL for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. What is an EUL?
Answer 5 – Emergency Use Listing
Question 6 – Which of these ladies is behind the ‘Let’s Move’ project- promoting healthy habits such as a good diet and plenty of exercise?
Answer 6 – Michelle Obama
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Health Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.