Amazon World Book Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Book Day Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.20,000
How To Play Amazon World Book Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon World Book Day Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.20,000
Amazon World Book Day Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – ‘Soorarai Pottru’ a popular Amazon Prime original is adapted from a book written by G. R. Gopinath. What’s the name of the book?
Answer 1 – Simply Fly, a Deccan odyssey
Question 2 – Famous Youtuber, Jay shetty has written ___ this bestselling book.
Answer 2 – Think like a Monk
Question 3 – Which author has written the famous book about marriages between people from two different states?
Answer 3 – Chetan Bhagat
Question 4 – Which of these is an e-reader released by Amazon under the Kindle brand?
Answer 4 – Kindle Oasis
Question 5 – What’s the name of latest Audible Original written by famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar?
Answer 5 – Secrets of Good Health
Question 6 – Fill in the blanks in the title of this book by Amish Tripathi. ‘______ : Enemy of Aryavarta’
Answer 6 – Raavan
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Book Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 15th March 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.