Answer is – Australia
Q2. What is the name of this animal who gives birth to 2-10 pups a year?
Answer is – Skunk
Q3. Felis catus is the scientific name of which of these animals?
Answer is – A. Cat
Q4. Which animal is typically called the ‘King of the Jungle’?
Answer is – A. Lion
Q5. This animal is the National animal of India.
Answer is – Tiger
How To Play Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Animal Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Animal Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 1 October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.