Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers. You will get the answer of all the quiz on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Service Private Limited. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise, you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Funzone on 1st Feb 2021, you can also check there.
Table of Contents
How to find Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win Quiz?
You can find the Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win quiz on the Funzone section of Amazon. Where you can find many sections of Amazon such as Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Bring Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards and Latest Games this Week, and many more.
In the Win Exciting Prizes This Christmas section, you will get to see the Amazon welcome 2022 edition spin quiz. Amazon has more quizzes in this section like Amazon Narzo 50 Series Quiz
How To Play Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin & Win Quiz Contest:-
1. First of all download the Amazon app
2. Now log into the Amazon app with your registered mobile number and password or create an account.
3. After login scroll down And Click on the Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers contest banner.
4. Play the Amazon quiz contest and chance to win Samsung 4K TV
Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers Win OnePlus 9R 5G
Question – What is the square root of “4” ?
Correct Answer is – 2
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Welcome 2022 Edition Spin and Win Quiz
This Contest will be available from 1st January 2022 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) to 31st January 2022 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
(a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
(b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page;
(c) Click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and
(d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder. 3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either the “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, maybe claimed subject to the following conditions:
(a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
(b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.