Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz, Amazon Valentines Carnival Propose Day Quiz – Welcome back to amazon quiz. In today’s quiz chance to win Armani Watch.
Table of Contents
Amazon Chocolate Day Special Quiz Answers
Q.1 World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer: Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Q.2 Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Q.3 The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer: Shankar Mahadevan
Q.4 In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Answer : Belgium
Q.5 In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Answer : Spain
Amazon Propose Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz
When is Propose Day celebrated?
Answer – February 8th
Amazon Valentines Carnival Rose Day Spin and Win Quiz
Who is the First President of India?
Answer – Rajendra Prasad
How To Play Amazon Valentines Carnival Spin & Win Quiz Contest:-
1. First of all download the Amazon app
2. Now log into the Amazon app with your registered mobile number and password or create an account.
3. After login scroll down And Click on the Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz contest banner.
4. Play the Amazon quiz contest and chance to win Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy Buds.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz
This Contest will be available from 1 February, 2021 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) to February 28, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
(a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
(b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page;
(c) Click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and
(d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder. 3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either the “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, maybe claimed subject to the following conditions:
(a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
(b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.