Amazon The March Quiz Answers, Amazon March Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon’s and a chance to win Rs.10,000.
How To Play Amazon The March Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon The March Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Canon EOS 80D
Amazon The March Quiz Answers Today
Question 1 – Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his ashram on the banks of which river?
Answer 1 – Sabarmati
Question 2 – One of the authors of the book on cricket, ‘Shadows Across the Playing Field’ , which author cum politician was born on 9th March, 1956?
Answer 2 – Shashi Tharoor
Question 3 – “Keep Calm. Stay Wise. Be Kind” is the 2021 theme of which annual day that is observed every year on 20th March?
Answer 3 – International Day of Happiness
Question 4 – On March 23rd, 2021 which unique celebration will take place in Barsana, where women hit men with sticks as they shield themselves?
Answer 4 – Lathmar Holi
Question 5 – Based on the story of Carol Danvers, who would play a key role in defeating Thanos, what Marvel movie released in March 2019?
Answer 5 – Captain Marvel
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon The March Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 26 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.