What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
The Answer is- Madras (Chennai)
Question 2 of 5:
On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
The Answer is- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3 of 5:
The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
The Answer is- Dhyan Chand
Question 4 of 5:
Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
The Answer is- Sholay
Question 5 of 5:
On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria?
The Answer is- Christopher Columbus
How To Play Amazon The August Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon The August Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.15000.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon The August Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.