In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer 1 – Dutee Chand
Question 2. As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Answer 2: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3. ‘The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Answer 3: Sherlock Holmes
Question 4. Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Answer 4: Harvard
Question 5. One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Answer 5: University of California, Berkeley
Question 6. While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer 6: Malala Yousafzai
Question 7. The iconic logo of which shoe manufacter was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Answer 7: Nike
Question 8. The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer 8: Sri Lanka
How To Play Amazon Students Day Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Students Day quiz.
5. Give the correct answers of five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Student Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 16th July 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 9th August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only. 8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.