Amazon September Edition Quiz Answers – here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.50,000
Table of Contents
Amazon September Edition Quiz – How To Play Amazon September Quiz?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon September Edition Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.50,000
Amazon September Edition Quiz Answers
Question 1- September gets its Latin name ‘Septem’ – meaning what?
Answer 1 – (A) Seven
Question 2: What is the star sign for the first few weeks of September?
Answer 2 – (A) Virgo
Question 3: Which of these important days are celebrated in September?
Answer 3 – (D) All of the above
Question 4: In 2021, Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on which date?
Answer 4 – (A) 10th September
Question 5: Google was founded by two students in September 1998. What are their names?
Answer 5 – (D) Larry Page and Sergey Brin
Amazon September Edition Quiz All Answers
Answer 1 – (A) Confucius
Answer 2 – (C) Thailand
Answer 3 – (D) Goal 4: Quality Education
Answer 4 – (B) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Answer 5 – (C) 1967
Amazon September Edition Quiz – Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 1st September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th September 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.