Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz Answers, Road to Tokyo Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to the amazon pay later quiz and a chance to win an Rs.10,000
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz Answers Today 16th July to 30th July
Question 1 – Which Colour represents Asia in Olympics ring?
Answer 1 – Yellow
Question 2 – Who is the current president of Indian Olympic Association?
Answer 2 – Narinder Batra
Question 3 – What is the motto of Olympics?
Answer 3 – Swifter, Higher, Stronger
Question 4 – When did India first participate at the Olympic Games?
Answer 4 – 1900
Question 5 – What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
Answer 5 – the five continents
Question 6 – The 1st Asian football player to score a hatrick in Olympic Games was an Indian in 1956 Summer Olympics. Name this player.
Answer 6 – Neville D’souza
Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz Answers
Question 1 – Which country has hosted the most Olympics?
Answer 1 – United States
Question 2 – When were the first recorded Olympics held ?
Answer 2 – 756 BC
Question 3 – When did India first participate at the Olympic Games?
Answer 3 – 1900
Question 4 – At which Olympic Games was the Olympic flame introduced for the first time?
Answer 4 – 1928, Amsterdam
Question 5 – The telecasting of games through television started from which Olympics?
Answer 5 – 1936, Berlin
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 31 May 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14 June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.