_______ is celebrated on the birthday of the famous independence activist and India’s first Education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad shown here.
Answer 1: National Education Day
Question 2 of 5
Q2: This famous freedom fighter was the first man to hold which post in India?
Answer 2: Deputy Prime Minister
Question 3 of 5
This is a monument dedicated to a horrific incident, which freedom fighter returned his Kaiser-i-Hind award in protest of the incident?
Answer 3: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 4 of 5
This is a statue of which famous freedom fighter?
Answer 4: Chandrashekhar Azad
Question 5 of 5
The woman to the left of Subhas Chandra Bose, was the head of a regiment, named after which famous queen?
Answer 5: Rani Lakshmibai
How To Play Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.