Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz Answers, Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz– here you will get all the correct answers to amazon and a chance to win Rs.30,000
How To Play Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.30,000
Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz Answers Today
Table of Contents
Question 1: The Nobel Prize that Rabindranath Tagore won was stolen from the safety vault of which university?
Answer 1 – Visva- Bharati University
Question 2: Which of these famous poets wrote an introduction to Rabindranath Tagore’s famous work Gitanjali?
Answer 2 – WB Yeats
Question 3: Rabindranath Tagore gave up the Knighthood awarded to him, to protest what incident?
Answer 3 – Jalianwala bagh massacre
Question 4: In which of these places is a Tagore museum located?
Answer 4 – All of these
Question 5: Rabindranath Tagore gave which Nobel laureate the name by which we all know the person by?
Answer 5 – Amartya Sen
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 11th April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 27th April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.