Winner of the 2020 US Open Men’s Singles Dominic Thiem hails from which European country?
The answer is- Austria
Question 2 of 5:
The Indian Government on September 14, 2020 banned the export of which of these food items?
The answer is- Onions
Question 3 of 5:
The Kosi Rail Mega Bridge, Inaugurated on 18th September 2020, was established in which Indian state?
The answer is- Bihar
Question 4 of 5:
As assigned by CEO Michael Scott, who had employee id no 1 in the company which manufactures these products?
The answer is- Steve Wozniak
Question 5 of 5:
11th September saw the 125th birth anniversary of Acharya Vinoba Bhave, the founder of which movement?
The answer is- Bhoodan Movement
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 3 October 2020