Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
The answer is- A ring
Question 2 of 5:
The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
The answer is- Arvind Adiga
Question 3 of 5:
What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
The answer is- Tittle
Question 4 of 5:
Famous british actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on 3rd October 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
The answer is- Cersei Lannister
Question 5 of 5:
She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
The answer is- Savitribai Phule
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 01 October 2020