What is the name of the Indian government.project that aims to connect more than 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats with high-speed broadband?
Answer 1 – BharatNet
Question 2. With 87% of the votes in her favor, Jacinda Ardern has been re-elected for a second term as the Prime Minister of which nation?
Answer 2 – New Zealand
Question 3. Which recently released memoir is divided into four parts: “Wayward Child”, “Sing. Sing.”, “All That Glitters”, and “Emancipation”?
Answer 3 – The Meaning of Mariah Carey
Question 4. Located in a church in Italy, whose statue sculpted by Michelangelo is depicted in this picture? (See Quiz Image)
Answer 4 – Moses
Question 5. Which nation does this fruit originate from? (See Quiz Image)
Answer 5 – Mexico
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win G-Shock Men’s Watch.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 31 October 2020