Sadbhavana Divas celebrated on 20th August every year, commemorates the birth anniversary of which former Prime Minister?
The answer is- Rajiv Gandhi
Question 2 of 5:
Russia dubbed its new COVID- 19 vaccine as ‘_________ 5’, after a famous satellite. Fill in the blanks
The answer is- Sputnik
Question 3 of 5:
Which of these organizations has recently announced an aid of 1.65 million Euros to support flood victims in India, Nepal and Bangladesh?
The answer is- EU
Question 4 of 5:
In a rare occurrence, Silverstone hosted two back to back F1 Grand Prix races in August 2020. What was the 2nd of those races called?
The answer is- 70th anniversary Grand Prix
Question 5 of 5:
ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development located in Thiruvananthapuram, is named after which scientist born on August 12th?
The answer is- Vikram Sarabhai
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Win Rs.7500 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 24 August 2020