Pratyush, Mihir and the upcoming PARAM Siddhi are examples of what found in India?
The answer is- Supercomputers
Question 2 of 5:
Louise Glück, an American Poet, received the Nobel Prize in which category?
The answer is- Literature
Question 3 of 5:
India celebrates October 5 every year as the ‘Ganga River ________ Day’. Fill in the blank with the name of an animal.
The answer is- Dolphin
Question 4 of 5:
In which state is the structure, found on the back of this note, located?
The answer is- Madhyapradesh
Question 5 of 5:
Who was the first Supreme Leader of the country this flag belongs to?
The answer is- Kim-il-Sung
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win ₹10,000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 23 October 2020