PM Modi released a ₹100 coin to commemorate the 100th birth anniversary of Vijaya Scindia, who is also known as the Rajmata of which city?
The answer is- Gwalior
Question 2. The 2020 Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson for their contributions in improving which theory?
The answer is- Auction Theory
Question 3. World Student’s Day is observed every year on 15th October to commemorate the birth anniversary of which Indian president?
The answer is- APJ Abdul Kalam
Question 4. For which team does this player play for in the IPL 2020?
The answer is- Rajasthan Royals
Question 5. This statue was a gift to the United States from the people of which country?
The answer is- France
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win ₹10,000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 27 October 2020