In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
The answer is- 1937
Question 2 of 7:
On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
The answer is- 12th March 1930
Question 3 of 7:
Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
The answer is- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4 of 7:
Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
The answer is- 5
Question 5 of 7:
Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
The answer is- Lal Bahadur Shastri
Question 6 of 7:
Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
The answer is- Long Walk to Freedom
Question 7 of 7:
The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
The answer is- John Ruskin
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 2 October 2020