In October 2020, The Indo-American Chamber of Commerce awarded which Indian Businessman the Lifetime Achievement Award?
The answer is- Ratan Tata
Question 2. As a part of UN’s International Day of Girl Child, 16 year old Aava Murto became the Prime Minister of which country for one day?
The answer is- Finland
Question 3. On the occasion of Second World Cotton Day, which premium brand of Indian cotton was launched by Smriti Irani?
The answer is- Kasturi Cotton
Question 4. What is the currency of the country this structure is located in?
The answer is- Egyptian Pound
Question 5. Identify this American President who is the only American President ever to have a patent to his name.
The answer is- Abraham Lincoln
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win ₹10,000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 21 October 2020