In October 2020, a rare first edition of which children’s book has sold for £75,000 at an auction?
Answer 1 – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Question 2. Padma Shri Recipient Shobha Naidu, who recently passed away, was known for which dance form?
Answer 2 – Kuchipudi
Question 3. According to the World Bank’s International Debt Statistics 2021, which country became the largest creditor?
Answer 3 – China
Question 4. This player scored his one and only IPL century against which team? (See Image in Quiz)
Answer 4 – Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Question 5. Which North American country’s national animal is this?
Answer 5 – Canada
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win ₹10,000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 28 October 2020