George Stephenson is known as the Father of Railways as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
The answer is- 1825
Question 2 of 5:
Which is the longest river in Asia?
The answer is- Yangtze
Question 3 of 5:
To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
The answer is- M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Question 4 of 5:
Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
The answer is- Imperial Bank of India
Question 5 of 5:
The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
The answer is- The Ring of Fire
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win OnePlus 8 Pro.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 27 September 2020