As a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi, the day 2nd October is known as the International Day of ________ . Fill in the blanks
The answer is- Non-Violence
Question 2. H.J Alter, C.M Rice ,M. Houghton were declared the winners of the 2020 Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine for discovering which virus?
The answer is- Hepatitis C
Question 3. Isher Judge Ahluwalia, a Padma Bhushan recipient who recently passed away, was known for her expertise in which subject?
The answer is- Economics
Question 4. Formerly named Place de l’Étoile, this monument resides in which city?
The answer is- Paris
Question 5. Who is the CEO of the company that manufactures this product.
The answer is- Satya Nadella
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win ₹10,000 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 18 October 2020