Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
The answer is- The God of Small Things
Question 2 of 5:
Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
The answer is- Cycling
Question 3 of 5:
Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
The answer is- Jan Koum
Question 4 of 5:
In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
The answer is- Sheep
Question 5 of 5:
Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
The answer is- Honda
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of five question.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M21 .
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 30 September 2020