Question 1: Which Indian state, that shares a 510km border with Myanmar and a 318km border with Bangladesh, is currently facing a refugee crisis?
Answer 1 – Mizoram
Question 2: Which of these celebrities was conferred with the prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award in 2021?
Answer 2 – Asha Bhosle
Question 3: Since 2012, 21st March is celebrated as the International Day of what?
Answer 3 – Forests
Question 4: Name the famous character who was this animal, created by writer A. A. Milne
Answer 4 – Winnie the Pooh
Question 5: In the World Cup for this sport, who has scored the maximum number of goals?
Answer 5 – Miroslav Klose
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 9 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 9 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.