Hello, friends welcome to another Amazon Quiz 9th March 2022 Answers Today. You will get the answer to all the quizzes on this website. Our website is one of the fastest amazon quiz answers websites.
This Amazon Quiz is sponsored by Amazon Seller Pvt. Ltd. If you are the winner of this quiz, then you will be informed by SMS or email, otherwise you will get the list of lucky winners section of Amazon Quiz Winners on 10th March 2022, you can also check there.
Follow Telegram Channel For Latest Offer & Quiz Answers
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz 9th March All Answer
- Answer 1 – (A) TATA
- Answer 2 – (B) Canada
- Answer 3 – (C) Travis Head
- Answer 4 – (C) 4th December
- Answer 5 – (C) Norway
Amazon Quiz Answers 9th March 2022
Question 1: Who replaced Vivo as the title sponsor of IPL 2022?
Answer 1 – (A) TATA
Question 2: In which country have truckers launched a ‘Freedom Convoy’, protesting Covid curbs?
Answer 2 – (B) Canada
Question 3: Who won the Compton–Miller Medal for the 2021–22 Ashes series?
Answer 3 – (C) Travis Head
Question 4: On what day did this volcano located in Indonesia begin to erupt in the year 2021?
Answer 4 – (C) 4th December
Question 5: Which country faced an acute shortage of this commodity in 2011 resulting in inflation of its price?
Answer 5 – (C) Norway
(Answers Updating Time Till 12:02 AM, If Your Not See Any Answers Click here)
Amazon Daily Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing Details
- Amazon Quiz Name – Amazon Funzone Daily Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Date – 9th March 2022
- Amazon Quiz Timing – 12:00 AM To 11:59 PM
- Amazon Quiz Winning Rewards – Rs.1,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date – 10th March 2022
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or signup for the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.10,000
Disclaimer – Through this post, our aim is to give information about Amazon Quiz Answers. We are not to promote any quiz. This post has been done only for Education purposes.