Question 1: Which of these organisations is setting up space technology incubation centers in the NITs?
Answer 1 – ISRO
Question 2: Punith G. R. from Mandya, Karnataka has recently entered the record books for creating a massive rangoli shaped as which automobile?
Answer 2 – Mahindra Thar
Question 3: Who, an avid golfer since his retirement from international cricket, has been inducted into the board of Professional Golf Tour of India?
Answer 3 – Kapil Dev
Question 4: In which country was the Sake flavoured variant of this chocolate launched?
Answer 4 – Japan
Question 5: In an ironic twist, a person of what profession created this sweet sugary item?
Answer 5 – Dentist
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 8 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 4 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.