Question 1: Who was given the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2020?
Answer 1 – Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
Question 2: The Danish Red Cross has launched a ‘first-of-a-kind’ catastrophe bond for what kind of disasters?
Answer 2 – Volcanic eruptions
Question 3: Which country recently launched one of the world’s biggest underwater neutrino telescopes called the Baikal-GVD?
Answer 3 – Russia
Question 4: This object is associated with what zodiac sun sign?
Answer 4 – Sagittarius
Question 5: How many freshwater ‘Great Lakes’ does the continent, where this country is situated have?
Answer 5 – Five
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Please Click Here
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 5 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 4 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.