Table of Contents
Question 1 – At the 2021 Republic Day parade, which state’s tableau showcased it’s folk music produced by Dhankul, Tori & Turahi?
Answer 1 – Chhattisgarh
Question 2. Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?
Answer 2 – HAL
Question 3. National Innovation Foundation is an autonomous body under which department of Government of India?
Answer 3 – Department of Science and Technology
Question 4. Which of these US presidents banned this item from the Oval Office?
Answer 4 – Geroge W.Bush
Question 5. Who is claimed to be the inventor of this object, and also produced a 15 minute horror movie of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein in 1910?
Answer 5 – Thomas Edison
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 5 March 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 4 March 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.