Question 1- INS Nireekshak, which was recently in news, is what type of vessel used by the Indian Navy?
Answer 1 : Diving Support Vessel
Question 2: Which country has announced that it would send rover ‘Rashid’ to the Moon in 2022?
Answer 2 – UAE
Question 3: In 2021, who fell from the Forbes list of the top 5 richest people in the world for the first time since 1993?
Answer 3 – Warren Buffett
Question 4: The last of this bird was seen in the 17th century in which country?
Answer 4 – Mauritius
Question 5: In 1983, who left this company due to a diminishing interest in the day-day running of the company?
Answer 5 – Steve Wozniak
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Click Here
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 30 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 30 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.