Question 1- What does ‘V’ stand for in NEGVAC, a high level expert committee set up by the government of India?
Answer 1 : Vaccine
Question 2: Name the farthest Gamma-ray emitting active galaxy recently discovered by Indian scientists?
Answer 2 – Narrow-Line Seyfert 1
Question 3: According to a 2021 report by Swiss private banker Julius Baer, which Asian city is the most expensive place to live in the world?
Answer 3 – Shanghai
Question 4: Most of these animals weigh less than the tongue of which animal?
Answer 4 – Blue Whale
Question 5: Identify the culivation technique.
Answer 5 – Bonsai
If You Are Not Getting Amazon Quiz Answers Click Here
Table of Contents
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 27 May 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 27 May 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.