For 53 years, which of these State Banks functioned outside RBI’s purview?
Question 1 – For 53 years, which of these State Banks functioned outside RBI’s purview?
Answer 1 – State Bank Of Sikkim
Question 2. Complete the title of Ram Sewak Sharma’s new book “The Making of Aadhaar: World’s Largest _______ Platform”?
Answer 2 – Identity
Question 3. Pahela Phagun’ is a spring festival celebrated in which neighbouring country of India?
Answer 3 – Bangladesh
Question 4. Name the cartoon character that lives in this fruit under a tree with his pet snail Gary
Answer 4 – Spongebob
Question 5. The Roman God for what shares its name with this planet?
Answer 5 – Thunder
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Contest?
1. At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
3. Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
4.Now you will see the Amazon Quiz Today and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers to five questions.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz 26 March 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 26 March 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M31s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.